To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

FaithWriters want your input to help make FaithWriters even better. What do writers really want? If you know the answer, post here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards

JamieU
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby JamieU » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Hello! I am new here and I just posted my first article: http://www.faithwriters.com/article-det ... ?id=161495

I would love your feedback on it. I will admit that I am not the best when it comes to punctuation (I have issues with commas....). I would love to know your thoughts on the content as well as the "technical" stuff. Thanks so much!
Blessings - Jamie

Shann

Re: Feedback :)

Postby Shann » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:57 pm

I'm off to check this article right now. You also may want to post it in the Open Forum or the Water Cooler as they tend to get more traffic. There's nothing wrong with posting it here, though I think generally this is more of a thread to give feedback on what FW can do to become better or help people more. But no worries, this site is big and can be a tad confusing sometimes. :D I just want you to get more feedback and realize the reason you may have not gotten very much isn't because your piece isn't good, but because people may not have seen it.

Oh and here is a website about commas that I use a lot and really like: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas.htm
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Feedback for FaithWriters