To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

FaithWriters For Kids

Stop here to see any important announcements regarding FaithWriters.

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:57 am

I just sent the info about FW Kids on to my OHVA group list. I few of them have said they are having trouble getting their kids to write, so hopefully this will help. I put in a plug for the grownup version as well, for the high schoolers and the parents :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

debe
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby debe » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:14 pm

Can we regular FWers comment on the kids' work without having to sign up for a kid's account?

I've read some and wow these kids are great....
" God Answers Knee Mail "
Nothing shall be impossible unto you
Matt 17:20

http://morninggloryministry.ning.com/

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:15 pm

I don't think so -unless we go through a kid's account.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:02 pm

I just got a lovely thank you note from a young lady in the 4th grade who signed up with FW Kids today after I sent the info to the OHVA group:

Mrs. Armstrong,

Thank you so much for posting about the FaithWriters website on the OHVA Yahoo message board. My mom showed it to me and I signed up for an account tonight. I am really enjoying writing on the site and reading what others have written. It is so much fun! My mom is afraid she is not going to get the computer back from me the rest of the weekend!

She also sent me the link to read her work -looks like the poets will have some competition pretty soon lol.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

Shann

Re: FaithWriters For Kids

Postby Shann » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:45 am

[size=200][color=#8000BF]Deadline Extended to December 31! It's not to late. Tell every kid you know to Check this out![/color][/size]

Over on the FaithWriter for kids' site we're throwing a big writing contest with cash prizes and publication of the 1st place winning stories. It's for any kids ages 7 through 14. They don't have to be current members of the site, though they will have to make a free account in order to join.

Submissions will be open Dec 1st through 31st and the theme is A Fresh Start. It can be about the holiday of New Year or an entry about making a new start or new beginning. The basic rules are about the same as the writing challenge.

Please pass the word on to your kids, nieces and nephews, neighbors, Sunday School class, students... any kids you know who might like to give writing a try. Here is the link for the full rules and guidelines: http://kids.faithwriters.com/article-de ... p?id=23555

:thankssign

wandasewell
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: FaithWriters For Kids

Postby wandasewell » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 am

The layout looks nice. I will let people know when I can that this is available.

Previous

Return to Important Announcements from FaithWriters