To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Retired but not done writing.

Welcome to the FaithWriters.com member forums. We hope you will enjoy the fellowship, encouragement and inspiration of this community.

Please take a moment or two to read the information in this forum about posting. Thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron

RiversidePeace
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Retired but not done writing.

Postby RiversidePeace » Sun May 26, 2013 6:35 am

I have recently retired with my husband near a beautiful river. I have always loved rivers and I'm always inspired to write when I stroll along the banks of a river. Many chapters of my first novel was written on the banks of a river.

I'm in the process of finalising the publication of my late mother's poetry book for my Dad, who has lived with my husband and I since she passed away in 2011.

After a few years of encouragement by my readers, I also hope to complete my first mystery novel and perhaps a sequel to my first teen novel. Writing is still a big part of my life and I think it always will.

In the past, Faithwriters has held a special place in my heart and so I've decided to return. I know it's had some changes but then, I have made some changes too.

Riverside Peace

tomoral
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Retired but not done writing.

Postby tomoral » Sun May 26, 2013 9:16 am

:thumbs :welcome Back! And I envy you living near the water. I know some of my writings have been inspired by picturing a lake or the ocean in my mind.

Blessings, Lynn
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

Stina Rose
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Retired but not done writing.

Postby Stina Rose » Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm