To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

There is purpose for your life

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

GodsLady
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

There is purpose for your life

Postby GodsLady » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a future and a hope. This is the first scripture that ministered to me. When eveything was falling apart it reassured me that I would be ok. I lost everything due to a meth addiction. When I felt like I was dying this scripture showed me that God would make good in what the devil meant for harm. He loves us all so much and hates to see us suffer. Some of the bad that happens in our lifes are a result of choices we have made. It could have been avoided but God will make beauty out of the ashes of our life. The blessings God has given me can't be seen on the outside. I have eternal blessings. I may not have everything I want right now, but I have everything I need. God will give me all the desires of my heart in His timing. Waiting for it is hard but it builds character in us. Have enough faith in your heart to know God will provide in the nick of time. The promises He has given you will come to pass. God doesn't lie or change His mind. Keep holding on. I know that when I get all the blessings God has for me I will have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

WMLeaderGrl
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: There is purpose for your life

Postby WMLeaderGrl » Tue May 14, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello I would like to invite all christian women of God to call into my women's ministry prayer and bible study line via phone conference. I host the bible study calls weekly tuesdays at 7pm PST and sundays 5pm PST we get on the line tuesdays for bible study and sundays for fasting and prayer if you would like to call in and fellowship please call (530)881-1300 participant code is 171324#

I pray God continues to bless the women of God around the world.

Return to Encouragement from the Word