To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

I Decree and I Declare

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

I Decree and I Declare

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:30 am

Did you know that there is power in declaration? The bible says that you shall decree a thing and it shall be established and light shall shine upon it. Job 22:28.

Why don’t we make some declaration today? Alright, let’s go!

I decree and declare:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment shall be condemned. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. Isaiah 54:17

Surely they will gather, but because their gathering is not by me: whosoever shall gather against you shall fall for your sake. Isaiah 59:15

When there is a casting down, there shall be a lifting up for me. Job 22:29 Paraphrase.

There is no enchantment against me, and no divination shall stand. Numbers 23:23 Paraphrase.

For God spoke and it came to past. He commanded, and it stood firm. The Lord foils the plans of the nations; He thwarts the purpose of people. But the Plans of the Lord for my life shall stand firm forever. Psalms 33: 9-11

May those who seek my life be disgrace and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay. May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery; with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. Psalm 35:4-6

They dug a pit in my path, but they have fallen into it themselves. Psalm 57:6b

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflow. Psalm 23:5

In righteousness I shall be established; tyranny shall be far from you; I will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed me; it will not come near me. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you. Isaiah 54:14-15

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear. Isaiah 58:8

Folks, the Lord will give you victory on every side; He will heal and restore you. He will give hears to your prayers and His power shall go before you. Thousands may fall by your side, ten thousands by your right hand side but it shall not come near you. Every mountain shall be brought low, and doors to great opportunity and success shall begin to open for you. Favour and mercy will seek and find you in Jesus name.

Have a great day.

http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk/blog/i-d ... -i-declare
Last edited by Abby CirclesOfLove on Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

eaglelion

Re: I Decree, and I Declare

Postby eaglelion » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Hi -

Thank you for that exceptionally penetrating message filled with the truths of our holy, majestic and precious Lord!!!
Psalm 63:8 - KJV
My soul followeth hard after thee:...

My profile http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=42309

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: I Decree and I Declare

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Thank you Eaglelion, and praise God for the power in His WORD!
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: I Decree and I Declare

Postby Shepherd » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 pm

Abby CirclesOfLove wrote:Did you know that there is power in declaration? The bible says that you shall decree a thing and it shall be established and light shall shine upon it. Job 22:28.

Why don’t we make some declaration today? Alright, let’s go!

I decree and declare:

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment shall be condemned. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord. Isaiah 54:17

Surely they will gather, but because their gathering is not by me: whosoever shall gather against you shall fall for your sake. Isaiah 59:15

When there is a casting down, there shall be a lifting up for me. Job 22:29 Paraphrase.

There is no enchantment against me, and no divination shall stand. Numbers 23:23 Paraphrase.

For God spoke and it came to past. He commanded, and it stood firm. The Lord foils the plans of the nations; He thwarts the purpose of people. But the Plans of the Lord for my life shall stand firm forever. Psalms 33: 9-11

May those who seek my life be disgrace and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay. May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery; with the angel of the Lord pursuing them. Psalm 35:4-6

They dug a pit in my path, but they have fallen into it themselves. Psalm 57:6b

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflow. Psalm 23:5

In righteousness I shall be established; tyranny shall be far from you; I will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed me; it will not come near me. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you. Isaiah 54:14-15

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear. Isaiah 58:8

Folks, the Lord will give you victory on every side; He will heal and restore you. He will give hears to your prayers and His power shall go before you. Thousands may fall by your side, ten thousands by your right hand side but it shall not come near you. Every mountain shall be brought low, and doors to great opportunity and success shall begin to open for you. Favour and mercy will seek and find you in Jesus name.

Have a great day.

http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk/blog/i-d ... -i-declare

Amen!

Return to Encouragement from the Word