To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Because I live...

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Because I live...

Postby Shepherd » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:06 pm

I am going to elevate you into a new arena, where you will find that you are able to accomplish a whole lot more during the time alloted you. You will find that you can complete a myriad of tasks in any given day, whereas before, you had little time to accomplish anything, having to focus your energies in many different directions all at once, just to get through the day. I am setting in motion a brand new time frame for My servants, that matches not with the worldly structure, therefore you will be able to achieve much more than you ever thought possible, giving you time to enjoy and appreciate your families and times of pleasure. I have much work to do, and I consider the needs and the welfare of My servants; and at times you have all worked so very hard and have travelled long and far in your journeys, so now I will reward each of you accordingly, giving you all some much needed rest and time with your families, to simply enjoy and appreciate each other's company. This I give to you because I love you. This I give to you because I live...

John 14:19-21 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Shepherd
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au
shepsgoodnews@hotmail.com

DearGod:WithLove
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: Because I live...

Postby DearGod:WithLove » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 am

Beautiful and inspiring. I appreciate how you love the Lord and His word!

http://www.cdswanson.com
Psalm 119:105 ( KJV) "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

I love you Lord...Blessed is your name~

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:58 pm

DearGod:WithLove wrote:Beautiful and inspiring. I appreciate how you love the Lord and His word!

http://www.cdswanson.com

Yes I do - without Him we would be nothing! Praise and glory to God.

I must say, I believe He is doing amazing things through His writers today... :superhappy Am really enjoying this site!

Shann

Postby Shann » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Because he Lives is one of my favorite hymns ever. you did a great job on this piece. :thankssign
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Shann wrote:Because he Lives is one of my favorite hymns ever. you did a great job on this piece. :thankssign

Wow glory to God - I didn't even think of that! Looked up the words for that, and yes you're right - it's a beautiful hymn. Praise and glory to God for His words...

Shep

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:24 am

Thank you for the inspiring words. God Bless.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Return to Encouragement from the Word