After 2 units of blood last night and various things to stop the bleeding, my hemoglobin is even lower this morning. So, two more units of blood. The doctor said blast night that if my hemoglobin wasn't so dangerously low, he would have done an emergency hysterectomy last night. But it was only at 6.4 (5.8 this morning) and it needs to be at least 10 for surgery. His goal is to get hemoglobin up and di surgery by end of the week. He doesn't think I can wait until March 28 when it is scheduled. Problem is, they will have to convince insurance to pay if b4 April 8. But this visit might just put it in emergency status which it sounds like ins would thehave to pay as overriding pre-existing. Please pray for the finances of this whole fiasco as well. Thanks.
Sorry, don't know how to change this to red from my pbone, but thought I would gvive an update.
"We are not sinners because we sin, we sin because we are sinners."You have wearied the LORD with your words.
“How have we wearied him?” you ask.
By saying, “All who do evil are good in the eyes of the LORD, and he is pleased with them” or “Where is the God of justice?”