To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

New Day Dawning

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

New Day Dawning

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 am

Hi guys - I thought I might share something else from my blog too - hope you enjoy:

Many of those who are reasoning in their hearts and minds, 'Why is this happening to me?', will soon see evidence of a new day dawning. There is a time to wait, and a time to prepare and a time to reap the culmination of My grand and wondrous plans for your life. Many of you know you are coming into a time of prosperity and a time of great harvest. But, there are those of you who are living shattered lives, not experiencing any joy and not gaining pleasure in their day to day activities. 'Where is the joy?', they are saying. Well, this word is for those of you who feel you are going 'round and 'round in circles and not getting anywhere...You are soon to be elevated onto a brand new landscape. There is hope because I live and because you are My precious children. Shortly you will find youselves recognising that things are beginning to settle and the peace and the joy you once felt before this latest battle will return to you, but this time with added comfort and resilience and ease of travel along your pathways. I have restructured things so that you can partake of the new challenges with more, shall we say, elasticity and durability, without feeling as though you may snap! This has been a time of great preparation for you to help you begin the next phase of this adventure. I say this to you - Well done My good and faithful servants! The journey has been long and arduous but now you are ready... ready to begin. So let's begin! Amen says the Lord God Almighty who brings peace to His children...

Psalm 96:1-2

"Oh, sing to the Lord a new song!
Sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, bless His name;
Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day."

Glory to God for these words. Amen.

Shepherd
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

(Hope it's ok for me to post my new blog address - please feel free to remove it if it's against the rules. God bless...)

tomoral
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: New Day Dawning

Postby tomoral » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:27 am

God Bless you, you have just made my day! :thankssign
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

Shann

Postby Shann » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 am

This is really nice and encouraging.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

writermom
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby writermom » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Shepard,
Thank you for that word! I except that as being "Very" prophetic. I believe that is a message from the very throne room of God. My son has been going through a very deep valley for many months and I have been waiting on God for almost two years concerning something He has promised. Blessings, Lori
"If you have only been published once, then you have been read by many" L.G.

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:18 pm

tomoral wrote:God Bless you, you have just made my day! :thankssign

Praise God He knew what you needed! God bless...

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Shann wrote:This is really nice and encouraging.

Thanks so much for your encouragement! PTL!

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:23 pm

writermom wrote:Hi Shepard,
Thank you for that word! I except that as being "Very" prophetic. I believe that is a message from the very throne room of God. My son has been going through a very deep valley for many months and I have been waiting on God for almost two years concerning something He has promised. Blessings, Lori

Hi Writermom

So glad you can receive this message for your son. Sometimes we may wait longer than we would have chosen for ourselves, but if we stand firm and don't lose our faith, we can begin to see those new changes on the horizon. You may just catch a glimpse of what you are hoping for...keep your eyes out for those new beginnings...

Zechariah 4:10 "Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.”

Blessings
Shepherd
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Return to Encouragement from the Word