Well, I got approved for the townhouse with an extra $300 deposit. Their normal deposit plus pet deposit plus this extra deposit is still less than one month's rent, which is what one expects to pay for a rental deposit, so I guess that is okay.
But then I get home and I got a letter in the mail from Paul's attorney. She suggests that we go back to mediation since I am in default on the loan and cannot get Paul's name off the mortgage by August. When I asked him to extend the deadline, his answer was a counteroffer of him getting primary custody of the kids with me having parenting time every other weekend and Wednesday nights, adjusting the child support accordingly and me no longer getting spousal support. If this were to happen, I would not qualify for a studio apartment, let alone someplace where the boys could live with me even part time. I would have to drop out of school and take a full-time job on top of the part-time jobs that I am currently working in order to afford the townhouse. But my insurance is contingent on me being enrolled in school both fall and spring semesters, so that would also delay the needed surgery.
Right now, I just want to crawl up in a ball on my bed and cry, but I need to leave for class in an hour and need to get dinner in the oven for the boys before I leave.
"We are not sinners because we sin, we sin because we are sinners."You have wearied the LORD with your words.
“How have we wearied him?” you ask.
By saying, “All who do evil are good in the eyes of the LORD, and he is pleased with them” or “Where is the God of justice?”