Hi folks -just wanted to share a new, ongoing, opportunity!
Beginning immediately, the FaithWriters blog
will begin accepting articles for submission! This is not a paying opportunity, but it WILL give your post more exposure and will give you a chance to share your writing-related posts with a wider audience.
Are you interested? Here are the guidelines:
To be considered, any contributions must be :
* Posted in the FaithWriters Regular Submissions
* Written by a FaithWriters member (any level)
* Between 200 and 700 words
* Written from a Christian worldview
* On a topic of interest to Christian writers (e.g. writing how-to, writing tips,writing encouragement, etc.)
* The author must also be open to having his or her post edited for grammar and clarity.
To submit, send a link to your article from regular submissions to email@example.com
. (No attachments, please) You will be notified within two weeks if your article will be used, after which you will be asked to send a short (75 words or less) bio to run with the post. Further questions? Email me at the address above, or send me a PM.