To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pleased to Be Here

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Gold member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome and thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Shann

JCinmyheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Pleased to Be Here

Postby JCinmyheart » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 pm

I just noticed this board and wanted to take the opportunity to say hello to everyone. I am very pleased with the new evangelizing efforts of faithWriters. For this reason I upgraded to gold. I appreciate those of you who have taken a moment to encourage me in my writing by leaving comments as well as critiques. I still have one article that has received no feed back yet in the Critique circle. I would like to request critiques on all of my articles. My most recent posting is "Everyone Loves Gracie", in the Regular Articles section. Send me a message, say hello and let's keep growing together.

MODERATOR NOTE: I have included the link to your profile page so people can click on it and then find your stories and give you some feedback. I hope this helps, if you don't want it on your post let me know and I'll delete it, but since you want feedback this should make it easier for people to find your stories http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=52103

RedBaron

Re: Pleased to Be Here

Postby RedBaron » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 am

:welcome

Just a suggestion, if you leave a direct link to your articles it makes them a lot easier to find :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

I mentioned it in the newbie post, but perhaps you didn't see it. It's really hard for people to find your articles so you may want to include a link in your signature or in the body of the post. Here is a link that'll tell you how to do that: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3768

And this one tells you how to get the links on your signature: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3706

I also added the link to your initial post that will help people find your stories so they can leave comments. Another good way to get feedback is to leave it on others' stories. Often a person will see someone who took the time to comment so they go and will read and comment on your stories as a way to say thank you.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JCinmyheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby JCinmyheart » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Thank you all for helping me stuff a little more into my brain. I am attempting to post a link here for my latest article in the Critique Circle. Blessings to you!
http://www.faithwriters.com/critique-ci ... 3&id=12404

JCinmyheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby JCinmyheart » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Well that was easy. :thankssign

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Writetrack » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:24 pm

Glad to hear you've upgraded! Lots of great perks, that's for sure! Thanks so much for your support! :thankssign

Return to New to the FaithWriters Gold Membership