To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

lauralnm
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Postby lauralnm » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Shann wrote:For Laura: Image

For Pup-a-doodle: Image

For the NaNoers: Image

For everyone else: Image That's my favorite--so awesome!

You brightened my day, Shann. How do you do these cute little things? Special program? Special talent? Hmmmmm? blessings to you all, laura

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

HA,HA,HA DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT LAURA THINKS I HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT IN THE COMPUTER AREA? GUESS I CAN'T INVITE HER TO MY HOUSE UNTIL I FIX ALL THE WINDOWS I BROKE BY TOSSING THIS WRETCHED MACHINE OUT OF THEM! Seriously though, if you go to photobucket or google smilies then copy the image's url and then come here and type [img in front of the url and then [/img] at the end of it the little pictures will appear. When Becky talked about missing Holly and Pup missed the goofy pictures she posted, I tried to go out and do it again (we had a prayer list going with Bible verses and photos about a year or more ago and Holly and I would alternate putting things up. But then we kind of slowly stopped and then after the wedding people asked me for pics and even though Becky gave me detailed instructions I still couldn't do it but then I remembered the FAQ page and went there and it told me how to do it again. Though I'll likely forget in a week or two. or YOU COULD JUST HIT THE img BUTTON UP AT THE TOP BY THE COLORS THEN INSERT THE PIC'S URL BETWEEN THE SPACES BUT i DIDN'T NOTICE THAT TIL JUST NOW. (Ahh man I hate the cap lock button! No I wasn't screaming just too lazy to go back and retype everything however, ironically it takes more effort to type explanation than it would to retype. It reminds me of Q when he was little I told him to pick up his room. Instead of opening drawers and putting away clothes or picking up toys and put them in toy box. he would move the dresser and stuff things behind it or shimmie up the shelves and hide things behind the books. It took him 10xs longer to do that. Once he opened the window and threw all of his toys outside and they landed in yard, sidewalk, street and porch roof. He was supposed to be napping when I got a call from the neighbor. When Chris got home and saw all of the toys on the roof he thought I lost it and finally made good on my promise to chuck stuff out the window.

Psst, Beckya little closer, come on lean in Just a bit moreBOO! Did that wake you?

Am I one of your princesses Pup? With you, I'm not sure if it would be a good thing or not!

psst BeckyCATCH!Image How's that for coming out to play?Image Your turnImage
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby JesusPuppy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:29 am

Those special enough to be called Princess are the sweet and lovable young ladies that are deserving of the title, true, most lose that status when they grow up... you know when they turn 10. Although a few are still called such for their good natured and childlike personality. Like Spunky, she is still the Princess of Terror. :mrgreen:
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 am

JesusPuppy wrote:Those special enough to be called Princess are the sweet and lovable young ladies that are deserving of the title

Like ME! Image
Dum Spiro Spero

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:56 am

I said childlike not childish. :tongue

But ya I guess you are close. What are you this year 9. :rolling

JesusPuppy Profile

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 am

JesusPuppy wrote:What are you this year 9.

That's a question right? So where is your question mark? :tongue

and actually, YES I AM 9! :heehee
Dum Spiro Spero

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

C'mom seriously you two! First I wanted to be a princess and you didn't even acknowledge me so this is for you Mr. Pup :tongue

And Becky TAH! after I spent hours finding a ball and a game just for you cuz you asked someone to come out and play and then it took another hour to write tiny letters my hand cramps up) not to mention purdy colors and pics and I don't even ger a good job! Well I'm takin' my ball and going home So there! :tongue
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Shann :P
Fine! be that way :tongue
Dum Spiro Spero

deejay

Postby deejay » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Sorry to spoil the party, but I've been getting hit with a bunch of stuff at home. Details in the Prayer Request forum, under Pray for Cookie. My roomie C.J. is still battling her asthma, but is starting to turn the corner. I gave a packet of chicken broth for Diane to make for C.J., in hopes it would help clear her phlegm, but C.J. got only half of it down--and it came right back up. Last night Becky drove Diane to the store to get unsalted crackers and Gator ade, which C.J. seems to be keeping down in small amounts. Keep her in prayer.

jaybird
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby jaybird » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Shann you're a princess, also an angel. Thanks for your royalty lesson. And you're right, Kate isn't a princess but a duchess. Once William becomes king, Kate will be queen consort, but she can't queen because she's not in the royal bloodline. Just like Prince Phillip can never be the King of England because he's not qualified in the order of succession - he's not a direct descendant of Sophia, the granddaughter of James I.
More info http://askville.amazon.com/Prince-England-KING/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=2230383

You all are angels, even Pup!
A gal from Bandon, Or wrote me on interpals. Pup, isn't that your neck of the woods? (do woods have necks)
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

"Why sweat the small stuff when it's really not a big stink" - my quote

http://www.journalhome.com/ThingsToShare/

Allison

Postby Allison » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Now, now, now. No more bickering about princesses. We are ALL princesses. We are, after all, daughters of the King, right? :D There are enough princess titles to go around.

Isaiah 40:30-31 (NIV)

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

jaybird wrote:A gal from Bandon, Or wrote me on interpals. Pup, isn't that your neck of the woods? (do woods have necks)
:?
Yep. That's where I am pretend to live out my existence at present. Bandon isn't a big town, and I MIGHT even know the person, but wouldn't be able to tell you as most of those I know here are called "Hey you." :lol:

Allison wrote:We are, after all, daughters of the King, right?

Sorry Shortstuff, I am not that close to my feminine side. I guess that would make me a prince.

JesusPuppy Profile

Allison

Postby Allison » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:56 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:
Allison wrote:We are, after all, daughters of the King, right?

Sorry Shortstuff, I am not that close to my feminine side. I guess that would make me a prince.

Yes. You are a prince. :D I actually tried to find a "prince" one for you, but I don't think little boys go for that type of stuff, so there wasn't one for "son of the King" and prince. :)

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Yeah.. and boy faced dogs are even harder to find one for. :heehee

So... is everyone counting down for the Mayan calendar? Just 36 more days 'til the end of the world... or the mass invasion of aliens returning. I am hoping for the latter.. I could really get into my own spaceship. :mrgreen:

JesusPuppy Profile

Allison

Postby Allison » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:Yeah.. and boy faced dogs are even harder to find one for. :heehee

So... is everyone counting down for the Mayan calendar? Just 36 more days 'til the end of the world... or the mass invasion of aliens returning. I am hoping for the latter.. I could really get into my own spaceship. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler