To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Recommended short stories on this site?

If Fiction is your forte, this is the forum for you. This is the place to share information and get help on the road to writing the next great novel.

Moderators: Sparrow, RedBaron, itsjoanne

dreamhugs
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Recommended short stories on this site?

Postby dreamhugs » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:31 am

Sorry if this goes outside the bounds of the forum, but I'm really interested in reading short stories about the Rapture or Judgement Day, and obviously when you use the search function you tend to get a lot of prophecy, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend me short stories from this site - or other sites if you know any - about either of these topics, or maybe short stories set in Heaven or Hell.

:thankssign

Sparrow

Re: Recommended short stories on this site?

Postby Sparrow » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Hmmm, I can't think of any off-hand that I've read that fit, but I'm sure there are lots of them on here. I'll keep my eyes open.
Amy Michelle Wiley
Check out my booklet, Bring Your Writing to Life: a writer's guide to "show; don't tell". Buy it here.
My Website, Sparrow's Flight

Return to Fiction Forum