To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

How do I check up on my membership status?

Gain New Exposure and help support FaithWriters.com by becoming either a Platinum or Gold Member.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards

ponderingheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

How do I check up on my membership status?

Postby ponderingheart » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:48 am

I just finished my first year as a platinum member. The year passed so quickly that I was completely surprised to find that my membership status had expired along with my instant messenger. I did not get any notification that my membership was up for renewal. I searched FaithWriters looking for details regarding my account and membership status but I could not locate a site for this kind of info. When I clicked on my account I came up empty handed. I benefited from my platinum membership but did not have time to utilize many of its features in my first year. I am considering renewing so I can get back on track with my writing goals. Is there a way that I can be notified when my membership is nearing expiration? I need to pace my spending before hand so I have the money to renew. I don't want to be in the middle of a time sensitive project offered through platinum membership and miss out because I did not know my membership expired.

RedBaron

Re: How do I check up on my membership status?

Postby RedBaron » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Send a message here http://www.faithwriters.com/corp-contact.php

They'll get you all taken care of :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: How do I check up on my membership status?

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Sheila.

I just did a very quick check and your platinum membership has expired. Things changed with our payment processor at the end of last year, so a lot of accounts weren't automatically renewed. As Shari said, you can check with Admin, or just logon to your FaithWriters account page and click the box for either Platinum or Gold membership (whichever you want to start up again).

Love, Deb
Finesse Writing & Editing Service

FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Coming Soon ... Breath of Fresh Air Press (the home of FaithWriters' Books)

Return to Become a FaithWriters Platinum or Gold Member