2011 Page Turner Feedback

Discussion for Platinum members about the current Page Turner Writing Contest

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

2011 Page Turner Feedback

Post by Deb Porter »

To all those who asked for feedback on their Page Turner entries from the 2011 fiction contest, I am getting through the list. So many ... LOL.

Anyway, I've been working through the titles alphabetically, and have just one more from the "O" section to complete. So if you had requested feedback and had an entry with a title that started with any letter between A and O, you should have an email from me. (Except for that one entry that begins with the word "Outside," but I'm working on that one now.)

One clarification here, if your title started with "The," then it will be in with the "T" entries, even if it was "The Apple." (Sorry about that. Just following my Excel file order.)

If you are in that A-0 range and haven't received an email from me, please check your junk mail, and if you still don't have anything please contact me.

Remember, feedback is only being provided for those who indicated they wanted it on their synopsis.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

marcifranseen
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: 2011 Page Turner Feedback

Post by marcifranseen »

Deb,
Thank you so much for your willingness to supply feedback. I can't even imagine the amount of work and effort that requires. FaithWriters is more than a writing site, its a ministry. Your time, effort, and encouragement do not go unnoticed. So, please know that you and your team are deeply appreciated! I pray God continues to bless your efforts and those that find their way here. A great big "thank you" to you!

Marcella Franseen
Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

Awww Marcella, thank you. That encouragement brought tears to my ears. You are a blessing.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Deb, mine is an S and I don't remember if I asked for feedback or not. But I've done a lot of changes to the manuscript since the version you have, so I'm thinking either you'll want the updated version or just to skip mine. Don't want you to spend a bunch of time on something that doesn't exist any more.
Amy Michelle Wiley
Check out my booklet, Bring Your Writing to Life: a writer's guide to "show; don't tell". Buy it here.
My Website, Sparrow's Flight

Return to “Page Turner Writing Contest”