To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Hello!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

EyesStraightAhead
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello!

Postby EyesStraightAhead » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Shell and I am new here. I finally took the first step in becoming a truly published author and signed up for Faith Writers 500 last week. I am looking forward to working on the challenges, interacting with everyone, and increasing my writing skills. I love to write, love to share my thoughts, love to interact with others on an intellectual and spiritual level. I look forward to "meeting" you all!
If you like my writing here at FaithWriters, please offer your support by visiting me at one of the following pages to see more of my writing:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EyesStraightAhead

HubPages Writing: http://eyesstraightahead.hubpages.com/_faithwriterslike/

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Postby Deb Porter » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Hi Shell. I'm so glad you found us at FaithWriters. Make yourself at home.

Definitely jump into the Challenge. It's the best place to hone your skill from week to week, and Challenge entries do tend to get the most feedback from other writers. So it's encouraging and helpful.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There's usually someone around who is more than willing to help point newbies in the right direction. :D

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

DMW
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: Hello!

Postby DMW » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:48 pm

:welcome :clap :superhappy

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)