To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Faith

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

rejoice23
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Faith

Postby rejoice23 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:40 am

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen Heb 11:1

DonnaEdgar
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Re: Faith

Postby DonnaEdgar » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:57 pm

...without faith it is impossible to please God.

Cryptic1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Cryptic1 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:04 am

Without faith it is impossible to please God, yet most people fail to walk in faith. God's Word is true and never failing, but sometimes people are not taught the full message of His word and how to apply it to their daily lives.

DonnaEdgar
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby DonnaEdgar » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Very true, I am beginning to understand the meaning of Faith myself. Such a simple concept is so hard to recieve in our hearts. No wonder Jesus compared faith and belief with that of a little child's eagar responce to accept without questioning.

pathlightfinder
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby pathlightfinder » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:28 am

For me, I have found that faith and the Word are like water and a bowl; and, we are as sponges. The longer you soak, the more faith you hold. Stay out of the bowl too long and you start to dry up. We start as small sponges and grow with prayer.

Wayne

https://thepathtolight.com/

Return to Encouragement from the Word