To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

CONSECRETION - BROKENESS

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Blessing
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

CONSECRETION - BROKENESS

Postby Blessing » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:56 am

"Lord for the future of the church, for the future of the Gospel, for thy way and also for my own life, I offer myself without condition, without reservation into Thy hands. Lord I delight to offer myself unto Thee and am willing to let Thee have Thy full way through me"

ToniStar
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: CONSECRETION - BROKENESS

Postby ToniStar » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 am

These are wonderful words and a gentle reminder of what Christ wants from each of us. Well put..

Thank you..

Toni
Christ's blessings are given everyday to those who believe and trust in Him! Always remember that "nothing can separate us from Christ's love and blessings."

DonnaEdgar
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Re: CONSECRETION - BROKENESS

Postby DonnaEdgar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:56 am

I have walked down that path, kicking and struggling. Wanting my own way only to find that in the brokeness of surrender the peace, healing and quiteness my inner man fought so hard against. What a wonderful God He is that would stay with us through our "self-ness", knowing what we do not while in the midst of our sturggle. I find myself fighting a little less, willing a little more. I am learning to give my heart, soul and mind to my Lord. Perhaps by the time I am called off this world I will not be fighting and kicking, but surrender peacefully, letting go.

Blessings, :loveyou Donna

Return to Encouragement from the Word