Hello everyone!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

helenclancy77
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello everyone!

Post by helenclancy77 »

Hello,

I have recently become a platinum member and have just joined the forum. (Have also posted on the newbees thread above).

Helen :)
Wren
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Wren »

Hello Helen, I am new to the entire site. My plan was to start out on the first level and learn my way around however my precious daughter visited and said "go for it" and I was all pumped up. Then after she left I got completely overwhelmed by my insecurities while reading the amazing talent posted. But hey, I was led to this site for some reason and I need to just calm down, have fun and learn all I can from the folks who are here and happy to do just that. I pray we all succeed and share in loads of laughter while doing so.
"You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go after it with a club." Jack London
RedBaron

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by RedBaron »

Hi and :welcome
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”