Bonus Prize - SPAM Challenge Comments

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Bonus Prize - SPAM Challenge Comments

Post by Deb Porter »

Once again, a big WELL DONE to all those who gave feedback on entries over the last week and a half. I'm sure your critique will have been much appreciated.

Now it's time to announce our winner of the bonus Ratings Feedback Report prize for the Spam Challenge. The winner is.....

HELEN CURTIS.

Helen was randomly chosen from the many wonderful comments left on Spam Challenge entries over the last week and a half.

To be in the running for this prize (and other little incentives in the future), make sure you leave critique/feedback on entries during the week and a half after the entries go public. One comment will be randomly selected each topic to receive the prize. A sample of the Ratings Feedback Report can be found here:

http://www.finessewriting.com.au/rating ... ample.html

Again, thank you to all those who took the time to be a blessing. We'll be starting it all again with the Download/Upload Challenge on Thursday (as soon as entries go public).

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

helen1975
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Bonus Prize - SPAM Challenge Comments

Post by helen1975 »

Thanks so much Deb!

This is a lovely surprise, but what a blessing it has been to read the amazing stories entered in the Spam challenge!

Blessings to everyone who entered, and for those entering the "Download/Upload" topic!

Helen :superhappy
CatLin
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by CatLin »

Yay, Helen!!! I only managed to read a couple of entries this round, but was once again astounded at the talent of my fellow FaithWriters. This is a great new perk/blessing/help, Deb!!!

:clap :clap :clap
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)
Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

Thanks Cat. I think it's a good incentive too. The feedback on entries is such a blessing to most people, so I want to keep encouraging people to do that.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”