To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Help! and may be important for UK co-op bank members

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Jacky
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Re: Help! and may be important for UK co-op bank members

Postby Jacky » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:10 am

I just have not been able to resolve this. I just cannot change banks and the same thing might happen. I guess this is the downside of having no credit cards and no overdraft type accounts. It still does not explain why the payment went through at times. Kinda disapointing.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:16 pm

This is without a doubt the most bizarre thing. PayPal works with a savings account, but it must be such a headache for you.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Jacky
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby Jacky » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:45 am

I do have paypal now again ( that also was messed up for ages.) I will look into paying with that. If I could just set up a standing order to faithwriters then that might resolve it. It does not seem there is an option for that though. The same thing has now happened with my website payments - and that was also the same company faithwriters uses. Ugh now I lost both my website and my writer's profile! I have tried everything at the bank and they are soooooo adamant it is not their fault.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[

Previous

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)