To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

A place to discuss writing and publishing of Devotions and other Inspirational Articles. Feel free to share your devotionals and inspirational articles here.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby totallylovedbygod » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 pm

The devotions will start back on this date, with China Cry and I am really excited. I will be moving at probably the same time.. but I Will cope. there are still some details to be Ironed out on the new Static caravan.. so please keep praying,. The sites has been updated and so I ask that you would visit them.

There are 12 pages on each site, with songs and Links to view and listen to

All I ask is that you share what I send with all your groups.. the WORD OF GOD needs to get out into the world and we need to be radical to change the world like the fist Christians were in Acts.. amen.. Please see Acts chapter 17

Please sign the guestbook on the home page and place your prayer requests on the guestbook situated on Prayer power on link below and come back often to pray over the requests. I t will be nice to know where people are viewing the site from.. which countries etc.

The second site has so much for everyone.. please click the link below and be blessed

Thanks for all your prayers, love, encouragement and support

God bless you my friends

Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Devotional/Inspirational Writing