To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

This is a "Conference Call" :-)

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderator: Deb Porter

lish1936
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

This is a "Conference Call" :-)

Postby lish1936 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 pm

I can only imagine the great time taking place right now at the Conference. Looks like the Highest Ranking for Much Ado About Nothing ranks quite low on the list of priorities. I suppose there's too much ado going on. :D Maybe next week. :roll:

Lillian :typing2
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

helen1975
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: This is a "Conference Call" :-)

Postby helen1975 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

Lillian, I don't imagine they'll have much time to do anything for the next...well, however long the conference is on for! As you said, they must be having the most wonderful time there; maybe one day I'll be blessed enough to journey across to join them (hey, a girl can dream, can't she?!).

Blessings,

Helen :)

lish1936

Postby lish1936 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:10 am

Hi, Helen

No need to dream. I think there's also a "down under" Conference sometime during the year. Maybe you can plan for that one.

G'day :-)

Lillian :typing2
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

helen1975
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby helen1975 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:36 am

Lillian, yes! You are right, I somehow completely forgot about that, duh :roll: Now to work on the hubby to get time off and let me go... :lol:

Helen

Return to Results and Highest Rankings