I think I don't know the way

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Enad
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

I think I don't know the way

Post by Enad »

It is now Friday evening and The Challenge notifications have been posted somewhere, I guess. The notice says it closes on Thursday and posts on Friday. I don't know if I don't know where to go for that information or if it isn't in fact posted. I don't know my way around in Faithwriters very well and I have to sign in several times, for different areas; is that normal?

Enad :clown
I want to hear Jesus say to me, "Well done, good and faithful servant..."
OldManRivers
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: I think I don't know the way

Post by OldManRivers »

It can be a bit confusing in the beginning.

The present challenge entries are due Thursday at 10:00am. Those entries are then judged during the next few days. Those winners are announced on the coming Thursday.

The last week's entries winners are announced on Thursday at (lets say) 10:01 am. These were the entries that met the Thursday deadline the week before.

As to the sign in problems ... not sure there. It seems there is a keep me signed check box somewhere.

Deb Porter can probably refer that to our tech guy.
May God's gentle grace be with you.

Jim McWhinnie
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: I think I don't know the way

Post by Deb Porter »

Hi Enad. You should only need to log on when you go to FaithWriters and then again when you log in here (if you haven't checked the box to keep you logged in). Sometimes if you have been browsing at FaithWriters for a while, then leave it and come back, you may have timed out. But if it is asking you to log in constantly, that would be a bit strange.

As for the Challenge, as Jim said. The entries that closed on Thursday (This Side of Paradise) are still being judged. They will be announced next Thursday. It's always two weeks from start to finish of a topic.

We always post the winners here on the boards (as well as over in the Writing Challenge section at FaithWriters) to make it easy for everyone to find.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”