Note

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee

glorybee

Note

Post by glorybee »

Over the past several months, many of you have asked when these classes would start up again, and I've even considered a few of your really great suggestions for possible topics. However, I'm finding myself busier and busier since I retired (is it supposed to work that way?), and I really don't think I'll have time to devote to any of those classes.

BUT--I have an alternative, for those of you who are hungry for instruction. If you are on facebook, you can 'like' the page for my editing service (Superior Editing Services) and get a writing tip nearly every day.

Don't worry--you don't have to ever use me for editing (although I'd love to talk to you about that, too). But several times a week, I post something about writing similar to what I've done here--but shorter.

I'd love to see you there!
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
pheeweed
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Note

Post by pheeweed »

Jan, you are one of the main reasons I've grown as a writer since I joined FW. Thank you.

P.S. I love your FB tips.
Phee
A friend of the Bridegroom

http://www.delightedmeditations.blogspot.com

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8 NLT
SisJ
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by SisJ »

bump
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." ~ John 1: 1, 14
Shann

Post by Shann »

I discovered the FB page a few weeks ago and it is totally awesome!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Jan's Writing Basics”