To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Totally Lost

Queries about this free service for Platinum (500) members

Moderator: mikeedwards

ladylynn
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Totally Lost

Postby ladylynn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 pm

I finally got this going, and have no clue how to get stuff onto the site. Can somebody steer me in the right direction?
I have a few poems to get up but don't know how to do it. And how do I decide which links to put on there?
What is important to both Bio sections? And accomplishments?
Maybe I'm not ready to do this.
Lynn
Once a writer, always a writer; there is no escape.

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Totally Lost

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Hi Lynn. I'm afraid I can't help you with that, as I've never used the EZ Builder. You might be best contacting Scott via the Priority Support form if you aren't sure:

http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/m ... upport.php

I know other people have used it, though, so hopefully someone will pop in with some suggestions for you. Basically, from what I know, you have that one page to post links to your best articles at FaithWriters (the ones that have had the best feedback) or anywhere else for that. You should have a good, short bio that promotes your writing credits and focus as a writer.

If your entries start placing in the Challenge, then they will be obvious choices to include as links as well.

For now though, if you haven't already done so, there are some posts about using EZ Builder in this particular forum. They may be a bit old now, but the information is still relevant:

viewforum.php?f=46

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

ladylynn
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby ladylynn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Actualy, I've added to my site, but wonder if there is somebody out there that might help me.
I once wrote and submitted a poem to a small writing website and won. I'd like to put this on my website as well. Perhaps somebody is familiar with the site. Writing for All seasons, or something like that was the name of it.
Lynn
Once a writer, always a writer; there is no escape.

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Lynn, if the site is still online, the best way to find it may be to do a Google search for your name and the title of the poem. Put it all in quotation marks, and you should be able to track it down that way.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to EZ-Site Builder