To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Glad to be 'Gold'

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Gold member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome and thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Shann

Kalnozoli Kate
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Glad to be 'Gold'

Postby Kalnozoli Kate » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:31 am

[color=#8000FF]A snowy greeting from Latvia. I didn't take long to decide to go gold wanting the input of others is key to my writing journey. I have a few friends who read my scratchings and several people have commented on my blog but I really wanted serious writers to help me hone my craft. I look forward to growing through the Critique Circle and just writing, writing, writing. I have submitted a short story and even entered the weekly writing challenge. Now I am popping into the forums for connection and encouragement. I hope to hear from many who are walking this walk.[/color]
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." [b][i]Ann Voskamp[/b][/i]

Blog: http://ergliangel45.wordpress.com

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Glad to be 'Gold'

Postby Deb Porter » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:58 am

Good on you, Kate! You've done two really good things. By signing up for Gold, you can enter the Challenge (which you've already done--way to go!), and that's a great way to develop your writing skill (and get in the habit of writing each week). The other great thing is you've signed up here on the boards. The Challenge and the boards go hand in hand as far as encouragement and support go.

So well done on both counts! :D

Love, Deb
Finesse Writing & Editing Service

FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Coming Soon ... Breath of Fresh Air Press (the home of FaithWriters' Books)

Kalnozoli Kate

Re: Glad to be 'Gold'

Postby Kalnozoli Kate » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:11 am

Thanks again Deb for your encouragement. :D
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." [b][i]Ann Voskamp[/b][/i]

Blog: http://ergliangel45.wordpress.com

Return to New to the FaithWriters Gold Membership