Winning Entries for "The Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

jjanoski
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by jjanoski »

GShuler wrote:I've been away from Faithwriters and it means a LOT to have such a warm welcome back.
Gerald, I think I speak for many when I say that you are a huge blessing to FaithWriters and are missed whenever you are away. You always seem to come back big though as your EC win this week proves. Keep up the great writing, friend! :D

Josh
Be sure to check out my blog!

http://joshjanoski.blogspot.com

And my FaithWriter's Profile (I like comments and red ink on old entries)

God bless!
AngelaK
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by AngelaK »

I feel so blessed that my first entry "Savannah" received the honor of "Highly Commended" and look forward to the Challenges to come!

Congratulations to all of the winners and a big "thank you" to all who contributed their work for our reading enjoyment!

All of the glory goes to Him!!

Angela
pheeweed
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by pheeweed »

Oh my. I'm actually learning to write fiction. And I'm in such inspiring company. Thank you.

Phee
Phee
A friend of the Bridegroom

http://www.delightedmeditations.blogspot.com

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8 NLT
itsjoanne

Re: Winning Entries for "The Pen Is Mightier Than The S

Post by itsjoanne »

Oooh -FUN :D Time for another quarter of woowoos! Even though I haven't entered in QUITE a while (afraid to look and see JUST how long), and that I RARELY have time to read many entries these days, I am here to cheer you on. I'm encourager - that's all there is to it.

Sooo - on that note:

Woowoo to RRRRRAACCCCHHHEEELLLLLLL!! (FIRST is awesome!!!!!) BBBBBBEEFFFFYYYYYY!!! (LLLOOVVVEE seeing your name up here, sweetie!) DDDEEBBBBIIEEEEE!! CCCAAAARRROOLLLLL!!! JJOOOAANNN!! JJJEERRRYYYY!!! (long time no see, my friend!!!) BBBBEEETTTHHHHH!!! DDDAAANNNIIIIEELLLLL!!! (can't have a week without a Kane, can we??)
PPPAAAMMMMM!!! CCCEEELLLEESSTTEEE!!! SSSAARRRAAHHHHEEELLIIZZZAAABBBEETTTHHH!!! PPPHHHEEEE!!!!

Great job, folks!!
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
GShuler
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by GShuler »

The WooWoo Awards have been handed out. :lol: I can sleep peacefully tonight. Thank you JoAnne.
I had something really memorable to write here but I forgot what it was.
Gerald Shuler
lmtroxell
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

congrats

Post by lmtroxell »

congrats to all the winners. to god be the glory. i am honored to have my entry recognized. thanks to all who have taken the time to read "fourth call" in advanced category and especially to those who have offered comments and encouragement.

larry troxell
larry troxell
to god be the glory
Sarah Elisabeth
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by Sarah Elisabeth »

*********SCREAMS*********** RACHEL!!! :superhappy
I was more excited to see you in your first first than I was in placing with my humble entry. You are an amazing writer and an encouragement to me.

And sooo many familiar names had me jumping up and down too....Amanda, way to go, come on to Advanced! *ehem* what's the idea of increasing the competition by bringing in your wonderfully talented friends??? (congrats to you guys :D )

Thanks for all the comments and congrats....Joanne, your woohoo's are the best, you'll never be able to retire :hugs2
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Amanda1991 wrote:Praising God for a first place win at last! He is so good! :mrgreen:

And congrats to my friend, Caity, who signed up to Faithwriters just last week and got first place in her first Challenge entry! You go girl! :rockon
Well done, Amanda, and to your friend as well. Very impressive first week for her. She was quite high in the rankings too, if I remember correctly.

And a big, special congratulations to Rachel on her EC win. I was visiting my mother yesterday and explaining a bit about how the Challenge works to her. To show her a sample of the great reading available, I actually read her your entry (because, of course, I already knew you'd won) and we both sat there getting all teary. It was very powerful. Well done!

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

GShuler wrote:Also, thank you to everyone who commented on my entry. I've been away from Faithwriters and it means a LOT to have such a warm welcome back.
Gerald, you have no idea how thrilled I was to see you back in action, and even more thrilled to see you make it into the EC. What a clever entry! I loved it.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”