Winning Entries for SHHHHH

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

grandmalovesbabies
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by grandmalovesbabies »

Green Leaves wrote:I do feel I owe you guys an apology as well. I haven't been able to do my usual reading and have missed out on some wonderful stories, I know.

I'm having some health issues right now, some kidney problems that have cropped up. They are trying to figure out what is going on (go in for another catscan tomorrow).

But I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I haven't been able to read your wonderful stories. Hopefully, SOON!!!

And I know there are wonderful stories that did not make this list...there always are. It must be very difficult for the judges.

Again, my congratulations to all of my second family here at FW.

Carol Penhorwood

Carol - I'm sorry to hear about your physical problems. I'll certainly be praying for you. Also, in another thread somewhere you mentioned your age. (At least I think it was you.) You don't come anywhere close to looking your age. I'm just a couple years younger but I look much older than your picture. (That's why you don't see my picture...too many wrinkles.) Beauty secrets, please.
In the twilight of my years, may His Light shine more brightly.

THRILLED TO BE A 500 MEMBER!

lolliehofer.blogspot.com
lolliehofer.wordpress.com
lolliehofer.wix/lollie-hofer
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=33832
GreenLeaves
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by GreenLeaves »

Ahhhh, that is so sweet! I admit that picture was taken about 4 years ago so it is a little old. I don't mind admitting I'm 61. It's on my web page for the whole world to see! :lol:

And thank you so much for your prayers. I have the best families in the world, the one I was born into, and here at FW. And I'm even getting know another family at Cypress Times since I have been invited there on the Palace of Poets this week. So God has truly been blessing me in the midst of all of this! Sometimes I just tear up thinking about it. He is so good.
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=45576

"God has not called me to be successful, God has called me to be faithful." Mother Teresa

"...not to advance in the spiritual life is to go back. But those who have the gale of the Holy Spirit go forward even in sleep.". Brother Lawrence
ThreeDee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by ThreeDee »

Heartiest Congrats to All! Wonderful jobs.

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”