Highest Rankings for GRRR

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

CreativeWords
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by CreativeWords »

My internet shut down for 48 hours, so I haven't had a chance to get on until now.

Congratulations!!!

Awesome work from so many writers on such an out-there prompt. :)
Rachel Phelps

The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible. ~Vladimir Nabakov

Visit my blog Par Excellence
GreenLeaves
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by GreenLeaves »

CONGRATULATIONS ON SO MANY SUPERB ENTRIES!

Carol Penhorwood
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=45576

"God has not called me to be successful, God has called me to be faithful." Mother Teresa

"...not to advance in the spiritual life is to go back. But those who have the gale of the Holy Spirit go forward even in sleep.". Brother Lawrence
itsjoanne

Re: Highest Rankings for GRRR

Post by itsjoanne »

Oooh - MORE names I love! Here I go!!!!

Woowoo to SSSHHHEEELLLLEEYYYY!!!!! MMMEEELLLLLLL!!! AAAANNNNN!!! LLLLOOORRRRREEENNNN!!! LLLIIIINNDDDAAAAA!!! AAALLLIISSSOONNN!!! TTTEESSSSSYYYY!!!! LLLIISSSAAAAA!!! DDDEBBBBIIIEEE!!! KKKAAATTIIEESSCCAAARRRLLLETTTTTT!! KKKKAAATTTEEEE!!!! MMMMAAARRRLLEEENNNEEEE!!!! LLLHYYYNNNEEEEE!!!!! JJUUULLIIEEEE!!! VVVIIINNNCCCCCCCCEE!!! VVVEERRRNNNAAAA!!!! MMMOOONNNNAAA!!!! SSSHHHAANNNNNNNN!!! DDDAAANNNNNNN!!!! SSSAARRRRRRAAAHHHH!!! LLLOOOOLLLLIIIEEE!!!!! DDDEEBBBBOORRAAAAHHHH!!!

Awesome job, folks! WOW
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
drschuetz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by drschuetz »

Congratulations everyone. You guys are awesome. I feel like I've been in a vacuum for the past week and a half and haven't hardly read or written anything, but I'm excited for you all.

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”