Winning Entries for GRRRR

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

OldManRivers
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by OldManRivers »

Three Cheers for the Winners ...

Cheers, cheers, cheers ...

I would add an exclamation point but I have been taking Jan's class on exclamation points and the need for their prudent and frugal use.

(!) I couldn't help myself.
May God's gentle grace be with you.

Jim McWhinnie
Symphonic
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Symphonic »

I think my first reaction was... "Huh?" But that was a different week, wasn't it? :D

Anyway, thanks so much judges, and thanks to everyone for all your kind words. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be part of this community... and best of all, I'll get a "WOO" from Joanne! Looking forward to it!

Congratulations, everyone!!
Carol S.
Shann

Post by Shann »

Congratulations to all of the winners. It was great fun reading all of the entries.

Thank you to all who gave me a pat on the back or a big cyber-hug. Your comments mean so much to me.

I'm glad I didn't give up, I may have, had it not been for the wonderful encouragement.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
Dee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Dee »

Thanks, Judges! I appreciate the Ec so VERY much! Haven't been in the Challenge much lately, and this is my first number 1--so I'm happy dancin'. When Verna called to tell me, I nearly fainted. :mrgreen:

Congratulations, to all the other ECs! (Lisa Girl, you rock, too!)

:party :party :party
vesselofwordage1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Wow!

Post by vesselofwordage1 »

I have been having a busy week so when I checked my messages and saw Congrats on first place I was like seriously!? I feel bad because I haven't had a chance to comment much this week and I didn't even have time to throw a brick. However, my name is Tessy and not Terry. :wink: I do have a brother-in-law named Terry though :-)

Congrats to everyone else. I hope to get to read some more entries, several titles made me quite curious.
itsjoanne

Re: Winning Entries for GRRRR

Post by itsjoanne »

It's time!! I LOVE doing these - cuz I get to learn how many of my friends are on this list (even if I haven't read their pieces LOL)

Woowoo to DDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (just WOWzer!) CCCAARROOLLLLL! JJJAACCCKKKKIIEEE!!! SSHHHERRRIIII!!! JJJUUULLLIIIEE!!! CCCHHHEELLLYYYY!!! MMMAARRRRIIIII!!!!!! EEMMMIILLLYYY!!!! LLLIIISSSSAAAAAAA!!!! SSSSHHHAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!
KKKKAATTTTEEE!!!

Awesome, folks!
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
eleanor
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by eleanor »

Thank You to the judges--and to those who took the time to read and comment on my entry this week!! It's my first EC and I'm so excited!!! This is really encouragement I needed as God continues to move in my life in this area---Thanks again!!! Micheline
Have been writing since I was old enough to hold a crayon-but only recently felt it was time to "do something" with it. Thank the Lord for Dt. 31:8 "The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."
JackieWilson
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

A Grrrr-eat Big Thank You!

Post by JackieWilson »

A sincere thanks to the judges who give of their time to read and evaluate all these entries... and a big thank you to all who commented!

Congrats and well done to all the other winners!
Fledgling Writer
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Fledgling Writer »

Greetings!
I've been out of the loop for a while and just wanted to say congrats to the winners. :roll:
"I think literature always emerges from things that have damaged someone, and there is a kind of literature where the authors don't choose their subject, but deal with one that is thrust upon them." - Herta Mueller (2009 Nobel Prize winner for literature)

Catch www.Apologetix.com for Christian music parodies. For example, Beach Boys "Fun, Fun, Fun" is "John 1:1"

Praise The Lord!

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”