Highest Rankings for HUH?

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

anna banana
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by anna banana »

Awww, thanks Joanne :) :) at least I think you were wahoo-ing me :)
In order to clarify: Rachel Rudd
itsjoanne

Post by itsjoanne »

anna banana wrote:Awww, thanks Joanne :) :) at least I think you were wahoo-ing me :)
hehe - Of COURSE, Rachel! You deserve your woohoo for sure. :)
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
lthomas
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by lthomas »

Thank-you, as always, Joanne - for your woowoo's. :D I hope your spirits are as uplifted as the ones you recognize with your own unique and upbeat style. :party

:oops: Drat, I can never get the spelling of those woohoos or woowoos right, but I think you know what I mean none-the-less

Humbly, Loren
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." From "As You Like It." Wm. Shakespeare.
joyfaire
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by joyfaire »

Joanne, your WooWoo made my day! This week was my first entry in over three months. I can't enter as often as I would like, but I read and comment on as many entries as time permits.

Thanks for all the comments I received this week, and thanks to Sarah Elisabeth for posting my placement...so thoughtful!

Joy Stewart
ginadaye
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Just found this area . . .

Post by ginadaye »

"Huh?" was my first challenge and I loved doing it. Thank you to those who shared their thoughts on my story and congratulations to the winners. I hope we all get a chance to make the cut some day . . . in the meantime, just keep writing!

Gina Fifo

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”