To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

The Blissful, Peaceful and Undistracted World of Freelancing

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

The Blissful, Peaceful and Undistracted World of Freelancing

Postby Writetrack » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 am

Freelance writing would be an awesome experience if you didn't have to worry about the administrative side. Am I right or am I right?

This is how Glenn starts this week's Writing Article. He takes a moment to look at the fantasy freelance writer's life and then the real one. And then he goes on to ask a question: why do we do it?

Maybe you've never asked yourself this question. Maybe you find yourself asking it every day. The fact is, there is a reason you write, despite all the reasons you may have not to.

Glenn, as always, offers a new and reflective perspective on the issue.

Read the full article here: THE BLISSFUL, PEACEFUL AND UNDISTRACTED WORLD OF FREELANCING

You must be a Platinum 500 member to access this article. For more information on all the wonderful perks you receive when you become a Platinum member, visit: FAITHWRITERS PLATINUM 500

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide