Hi Everyone! New to FaithWriters

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

amblackmon
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hi Everyone! New to FaithWriters

Post by amblackmon »

Hello,

I just joined the FaithWriters site and I decided to jump in at the Platinum level. I also just entered the weely writing contest. Nothing like jumping in head first, huh? :helpwobble I have never done anything like this before! It must be the whole, I'm about to turn 42 thing? I couldn't afford a red sports car so I started writing??? :party

I look forward to meeting more of you and learning about his site. I have to admit that I am a little overhwlemed at the moment. :oops: Any pointers or tips would be appreciated!

Michelle
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

Hi and welcome!! :welcome

I think you're well on your way. There is an FAQ at the bottom that has some helpful hints and tips about the forum and FW.

Just pop around the forum and jump on in :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
violin4jesus
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by violin4jesus »

You can jump into Jan's Writing Basics class on the forums here, too. It's an interactive "class" which can help stretch your writing skills, no matter how much you already know. Even the "Masters" participate, so you get a lot of perspectives.
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Welcome Michelle. Good on you for jumping right in. If you aren't hooked yet, you will be soon. Sounds like the idea way to have a mid-life crisis. :wink:

Make yourself at home, and definitely stick close to the message boards if you're entering the Challenge.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

srashmi
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by srashmi »

:welcome
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Welcome, Michelle, and thanks for your support! It is rather overwhelming at first but rest assured you'll be sailing along in no time. And, if you're like the rest of us, you'll be wondering how you ever made it without FaithWriters. :) This is a wonderful site with fabulous, genuine members who are more than willing to help in any way they can.

So take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the ride. :)

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”