Ignoring the Holiday Muse? 12/14/09

For Platinum 500 Members -- articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Ignoring the Holiday Muse? 12/14/09

Post by Writetrack »

So it's the holiday season and you may find yourself with plenty of ideas for holiday articles. But is it too late to submit them once the muse strikes? That's the question sent in this week by a FaithWriters member:

Q: I'm in the mood to write about Christmas. I can't help but be inspired as I look at all the lights and decorations. My muse seems to be awakened to possibilities as I attend Christmas programs that really make me think of the birth of Jesus. I know it sounds passé, but I love this time of the year, but who will buy Christmas material at this late in the game? Should I just forget about writing this subject matter and look at other possibilities?

To read what Glenn has to say, read the entire article here: IGNORING THE HOLIDAY MUSE?

If you want access to this article and dozens more like it, join the FaithWriters 500! Visit this link for more information: FAITHWRITERS 500

Return to “Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide”