To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Ready Writer's of Jacksonville, Florida

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

punkin
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Ready Writer's of Jacksonville, Florida

Postby punkin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:19 pm

http://readywriterjacksonville.blogspot.com/

Ready Writer's of Jacksonville, Florida is a group of writer's that meet once a week at the Library on 103rd St. This Library is located at the corner of Harloc and 103rd St. We will meet once a week typically on Wednesday nights! We meet from 2-4pm in the afternoon.

This group is still in the new stages and we are working through all the details of making it a better group. This group is geared toward critiquing only! There are no speaker just critquing. We do not critque any work that is not of the Lord. We do not accept it! Anyone is invited to attend from ages 18 and up! All are invited to attend.

Check out our blog to follow the details and meeting spots of what we are about!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessed To Write,
Christine M Ramey

Psalms 45:1 "...my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

Return to Christian Writers' Groups