To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Starting a Freelance Career in a Down Economy 10/5

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Starting a Freelance Career in a Down Economy 10/5

Postby Writetrack » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:21 pm

The economy has affected most of us in one way or another. Is it wise to consider starting a freelance career during a rocky economy like this one? Is it even possible?

Here is the question emailed to Glenn that prompted this week's article:

Q: The economy has really hit me hard. I like to write and I think this might be the answer to keeping up with the bills. What do I do to get locked in and get some freelancing cash?

To check out the answer to this quesiton, read the complete article
HERE

You must be a 500 member to access this article. For details on how you can become a 500 member, as well as all of the benefits your membership provides, visit:
FAITHWRITERS 500

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide