Winning Entries for EMPTY NEST/RETIREMENT

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

BeachGrandma
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by BeachGrandma »

Happy time at our house tonight with me squeaking into the EC list! Thank you, judges! John even fixed supper tonight to celebrate.

Is the Top 40 going to show up on this thread or is it another thread? I forgot.
Mariane Holbrook

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
Philsjewel
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Philsjewel »

BeachGrandma wrote:Happy time at our house tonight with me squeaking into the EC list! Thank you, judges! John even fixed supper tonight to celebrate.

Is the Top 40 going to show up on this thread or is it another thread? I forgot.
Congrats!

I remember my first EC... (I'm still waiting for 2 more!). I don't know if this is your first EC... I was just saying, I know how you feel! :)

It's another thread.

Hugs,
Pamela
I serve a covenant keeping God whose mercies are new every morning.

Treasures From My Heart
My FW Profile
beff
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Post by beff »

Congrats to all the EC winners and the level winners! There was lots of good stuff this week!

(and thanks, too) :)
Beth LaBuff

..in these last days He has spoken to us by His Son... Hebrews 1:2
itsjoanne

Re: Winning Entries for EMPTY NEST/RETIREMENT

Post by itsjoanne »

Gotta get these woowoos in - second to last of the quarter!!

WOOWOO to AAAAANNNN!!! (SOOOO good to see you back at the top!) CCCCCCCCCAATTTTTT!!!! (:D) CCCAARRROOOLLLL!!! BBBEEFFFFYYYYY!!!!! SSHHEERIIII!! RRRAACCHHHHEELLL!! KKKATTTIIIEESSCCAARRLLEETTT!! MMMMAARRRIIIANNNEEE!! KKKATTTIIIEEEE!! (EC from level one?? AWESOME!!) CChhRRIISsS! DDDEEEE!! MMMOOONNNAAAA!!!! AALLLEENNN!! PPPPPAAAMMMMMMM!!!!

Super job!
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
CatLin
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by CatLin »

Wow. I honestly didn't think my entry was very good this week. Thank you for my wonderfu comments - you are all so uplifting and ecouraging - and thanks judges for your dedication and hard work.

and CONGRATULATIONS friends!!

Checking in from the beach. Trying to relax and have fun, but i'm a bit stressed and overwhelmed by life. This vacation is much needed, and an EC was a wonderful start. :D
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”