To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Joy

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Toni Star
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Beautiful passage...

Postby Toni Star » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:05 am

Thank you for sharing...Isaiah 55:12
"For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands."

As you noted, when sadness or trails come it is always good to reflect upon God's blessings and peace..

Good writing...
Toni Star, freelance writer/editor and graduate student

"Never give up, for there is always an answer for everyone who seeks, knocks or asks."

dchosen
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby dchosen » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 pm

hi all,
Just my 2 cents worth, i think low moments is part of Christian experience but even in those times the inner joy that only God can provide truly abides. I believe this is the joy that only the Holy Spirit as our Parakletos can give.

dean
Just another sinner saved by the grace of God in Christ Jesus...

Return to Encouragement from the Word