Hello

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

colin_nielsen
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello

Post by colin_nielsen »

I joined this site on Friday. Took me till Sunday to realise I wanted to support this site on a month to month basis.
I love this place. I'm sure there are heaps of things here I still need to learn to get the most out of this place. :D
Why would a young man live in a wasteland when the castle of his dreams is standing by?
Why would a princess put on an old dress to dance with her beloved and the chance to catch his eye?
violin4jesus
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by violin4jesus »

So good to see you jumping in so quickly. It's worth it - believe me!
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Your support and enthusiasm is awesome! Thanks for jumping in. As Leah said, you won't regret it. There are so many wonderful features to take advantage of that will take your writing to the next level.

Welcome aboard! :D
ElizaEvans
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by ElizaEvans »

It's a wonderful place and VERY inexpensive when you consider the benefits.

So glad you've joined us, Colin.

Thank you! :D

WRITING CHALLENGE ARTICLES

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”