My first week back and I'm wondering...

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

BeachGrandma
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by BeachGrandma »

We're so bad. I would have posted more after the fact but was inundated by relatives from Ohio and Pennsylvana. When you live at the beach, it's open house from April 1 til November 1, so I do things in spurts. But I agree this was just a fun thing and in no way at all reflected on our dear friend who posed the first question. We're all so desperate for a laugh that we'll do almost anything, won't we? I'm so glad for the good news of the conference and when you think back, it was touch and go there for awhile to see if people could actually go. Some FWers are struggling financially and wanted to go but couldn't, so I thank God for the great number who were able to be there and make it the huge success it was. Now maybe they'll pour some of that blessing all over us, since God's blessings always multiply and not divide. I'm ready! (hands outstretched waiting for a big heap of it fro all the conference attendees)!) :lol: :lol: :hugs2
Mariane Holbrook

"Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
South-paw-Scribbler
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by South-paw-Scribbler »

YOu all are hilarious. HOwever, Greghory, your explanations do stand to reason why I saw little of Deb or Jan all weekend. :wink:
Karlene :book2

Thanking God every day for you.,
Karls
Book & Film reviews, devotionals, etc...
Undaunted Devotion
Helping my fiction friends find their Legacy

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

LOL. No harm done, Debbie. I'm the only one who posts the Highest Rankings. I send the winners through to Joanne or Patty about a day before they are announced so they can post them straight after the winners are announced on the boards, but I take care of the highest rankings later in the day.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”