Winning Entries for "Adolescence"

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Greghory
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Greghory »

Well knock me over with a feather! Wow and thanks to the judges for having a great sense of humour. And congrats especially to Loren - I wasn't at all sure how his tale would be received and I'm thrilled to see it place.

As a general rule, I tend to choose a different level each week and leave comments on a number of stories from that level. This week I was delving into Intermediates so I stumbled upon Mary Lou's piece early on. I loved it then and I'm delighted to see it placed so highly.
:shiney2
One final thought and then I'll leave space for the next person. I have been taking part in the FaithWriters Challenge since 2006. I've had my fair share of ECs in that time for which I am grateful. But I have never ever come position number one in any level. So it feels really good to see my name up there. All things come to those who hang in there long enough!

Thanks again. And well done to one and all.

Gregory
Debs
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Debs »

Greghory wrote:I have been taking part in the FaithWriters Challenge since 2006. I've had my fair share of ECs in that time for which I am grateful. But I have never ever come position number one in any level. So it feels really good to see my name up there. All things come to those who hang in there long enough!

Gregory
Congrats - I'm sure there'll be many more in the future.
Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Congrats, ya'll! There were a lot of great entries out there. :)
Amy Michelle Wiley
Check out my booklet, Bring Your Writing to Life: a writer's guide to "show; don't tell". Buy it here.
My Website, Sparrow's Flight
rodojeki
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by rodojeki »

Congratulations to everyone.....lots of great reading this week.....

I think I've been a member of Faithwriters since 2006...but I haven't been very active and just recently began to enter the writing challenge....which has been very exciting......(didn't enter the teen one).....anyways....I'm hoping to get to know all of you as time allows...and want to give a huge thanks to everyone for providing some excellent reading this week....

blessings
donna
CatLin
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by CatLin »

Congratulations everyone - what a great week!
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”