Winning Entries for "Summer"

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Iam4Him
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Iam4Him »

Oh,m'gosh! I don't get it, but it's wonderful!

Thank you judges and all the FW's who wrote such lovely comments this week!

Congratulations to all listed above and those who took the time to enter.

Some of my favorites were not on the list. Some gave me encouragement or laughs or had me looking up scriptures. So, even if you didn't place, know that God inspired you to write your entry for a purpose. Maybe you were a "tool" He used to get someone's attention or give an answer to a prayer.

Never, EVER stop writing when you get "the nudge."

Blessings to all,
Patty

ps. my lack of comments and replies doesn't mean I'm not reading. Blame it on hi-technology! LOL
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
Philsjewel
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Philsjewel »

Congratulations everyone!!!
I serve a covenant keeping God whose mercies are new every morning.

Treasures From My Heart
My FW Profile
anna banana
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by anna banana »

Congratulations to all the winners! May God bless your writing with more time, more ideas, and more wins. :D :wink:
In order to clarify: Rachel Rudd
seenthelight
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by seenthelight »

I'm honored to be among these awesome writers this week! Especially with the entry I offered the judges.

Maybe a little bit of action, adventure, and humor does pay off!
~Ruth~

When Jesus said, "It is Finished!" what He really said was, "PAID IN FULL!"

"History is not for the meek in heart."
CatLin
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by CatLin »

I've been so wrapped up in two major projects (one long-term, one short-term) I forgot to come congratulate everyone! (Plus, I wanted to see my woohoo from Joanne. :oops: )

I'm thrilled this week. Funny story how this entry came to be written. One day last week, when I was hating the story I really wanted write, I jotted the first two lines of a poem, thinking I'd do something else. Three days later, I looked at them again, turned them into a sentence and just started writing. The voice of "summer" kept interrupting, seriously, like a little demon on my shoulder. So I wrote him in. It was just play, practice, free thought. I had no idea, no plot, no characters. That's what I meant when I said it "wrote itself".

I should just free-think-write more often. They tend to EC.
:roll:

Anyway, I've procrastinated from my projects too long, but I've missed you.
Big huge CONGRATULATIONS to EVERYONE!!! I wish I would have had time to read more, but I got behind as it is reading the few I managed. I'm humbled to be considered your peer.

:grouphug2
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)
honeyrock
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Thanks to all the "sons of encouragement"

Post by honeyrock »

:P Thanks, IAM4HIM - I really needed to read your comments. It's a great reminder - its true - I get ministered often by entries that aren't on the winner list. It does get a little disheartening at times - especially daunting in the Advanced Category where there's mindfuls of talent. I am much encouraged to be reminded - God doesn't only use our writing if we're swimming in the ribbons! Plus, one day I was encouraged by receiving a comment from a story months old!!! So your're encouragement ministered to me! :lol: :lol:
Be strong and very courageous Joshua 1:7
meandadognamedboo
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by meandadognamedboo »

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED AN ARTICLE OR POEM THIS WEEK!!! WONDERFUL READING!!!!!!!!
:music2 :music2 :music2 :grouphug2 :heehee :shiney2

I appreciate your reading my article, "Those Were the Days". Blessings to everyone!

Jeanne
If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies.
Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me. ~Robert M. McCheyne

http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=16933

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=16933

http://ebooks.faithwriters.com/ebook-details.php?id=546

FaithWriter500 member

My Blog.... http://womenswindow.com/

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”