To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

“Critters” Trademark or Copyright? 7/20/09

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

itsjoanne

“Critters” Trademark or Copyright? 7/20/09

Postby itsjoanne » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:38 am

This week's article is VERY practical, and a thought I'm sure all of us have had! What does Glenn have to say about copyrights and tradmarks?

I am writing short stories about a talking critter. She gets into all sorts of trouble almost daily. She lives with a lady who took her in.

That's a little background. My question to you is this: Do I need to get a trademark for this critter? Also, is it necessary to copyright every short story? What kind of risk do I take if I don't? Also, what do you think of the poor man's way of copyrighting?

To read the full article, click here:
Do “Critters” Need a Trademark or Copyright?

Why not sign up for the FaithWriters 500 so you can access this article, and dozens more like it? For further details, visit:
Faithwriters 500

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide