Hello 500

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

FaysDream
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello 500

Post by FaysDream »

I haven't been with FaithWriters very long but realized quickly that this site has exactly the kind of connections/exercises/encouragement that will help me become a better writer. Also decided that if FaithWriters 500 is going to stay available, my $10 just might make a difference. So there ya are... and me, too.

We can't afford the conference this year but will budget for the next one.

Blessings on all of you who make this possible.
Fay

" ... shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life ..." Philippians 2:15b NIV
connied
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by connied »

Welcome and Congratulations!

What part of Washington are you from? I live in the Tri-Cities!

Connie Dixon
My Profile

"Living with purpose is the only way to really live!" Pastor Rick Warren
"We are not trying to please men but God, who tests our hearts." 1 Thessalonians 2:4
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Fay, God bless you! You've signed up for exactly the right reasons, but I know you'll reap from it as well. Glenn's weekly articles are worth the price alone.

By the way, are you coming to the conference?

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Goldswiper
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Goldswiper »

HEY THERE

HI THERE

HO THERE

IT’S THE SONG OF JUBILEE!!!

WELCOME TO THE 500 FAY
Tim (Preacher) Johnson
Ps. 119:165.

Our home business (shop 100+ stores)
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Welcome, Fay! Thanks so much for your support. It is SO appreciated!

Looking forward to meeting you at the next conference (God willing, in 2011). :)
FaysDream
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Grins & Giggles

Post by FaysDream »

It is amazing how much I look forward to having a response on any of the message boards. First I look, then grin and sometimes giggle. Is that undignified? Oh, well!

Where in WA do I live? That would be near Chehalis on a 36 acre farm, just off the I-5 corridor. The farm provides the inspiration (and perspiration) for the Down on the Farm articles I write for our church newsletter. (Some of those stories were compiled into a book, recently self-published and listed now on Amazon.com. WooHoo ... never thought that would be a reality.)

I'm looking forward to the next Writing challenges. When I started with FaithWriters I didn't know where my level really was so started at the beginning - and placed. Went to second level - and placed. Then the book was published. NOW it's time to join level 3. (Confidence is slightly shaken - but enthusiasm is stirred.)

Reading the stories, devotionals and poetry of the other writers is encouraging, challenging and inspiring. Yeah for all who write and a special blessing to those affiliated with this web site for all they contribute.
Fay

" ... shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life ..." Philippians 2:15b NIV

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”