Winning Entries for "Light and Dark"

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Iam4Him
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Iam4Him »

Congratulations to everyone! Woo Hoo! Well Done!

Many up there that I read, but many more I didn't get to. I wish I could speed read-so frustrating!

Thank you Judges, for your difficult task! (even tho you didn't pick mine :lol: )

Thank you, Deb, for hangin' in there!

Thanks, Jim, for encouragement on this thread!

Thank You, Lord, for this ministry of Faithwriters!

Blessings to all,
Patty

ps love the pic Dee
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
Gentle1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Thank you

Post by Gentle1 »

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo SHOCKED!! :shock: :shock:

I didn't check my email until about 9:30 PDT, because I had to get my HUGE veggie garden and flower beds watered due to the unusually HOT weather we'be been having here in the Seattle area. Also, I babysit an infant on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I had her to take care of. I didn't think there was much hope of me placing this week anyway.

Finally, when things settled down and I had a chance to boot up the computer, I checked my email and found so many feedback notices and that Writers Agreement! I knew then I'd gotten an EC, so I decided to read the feedback. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all the kind people who read and commented on my story and left me nice congratulatory messages.

I was totally surprised to see where I "landed"!! This is my first 1st place, so it is a very special day for me! I called my husband at his work, and he is thrilled, too! Thank you also to the hardworking judges who gave me this honor!! I appreciate you!!

Can you tell I'm excited?? :D

CONGRATULATIONS to all the EC and level winners! There were some truly awesome entries this week!

Blessings,
Myrna Joy
lyndaschultz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by lyndaschultz »

Lots of great writing.

Congratulations to one and all.
itsjoanne

Re: Winning Entries for "Light and Dark"

Post by itsjoanne »

OOOOHHH - worth the wait for sure! Several I HAVE read -and lots of familiar names!

Soooo - WOOWOO to MMMYYRRRNNAAAA!! (ABOUT time - you're a BoB contender!!!) BBBEETTTSSSS!! JJJAANNN!!! LLLIIISSSSAAAAAAAA!!! SSHHHAARRROOONNNNN!! CCAARRROOLLLL!!! BBRREENNDDDAA!!! RRRUUTTHHHAANNNN!!! JJJAANNNIICCEEE!! (UP to advanced for you, girlie!!) PPAAUUULLL!! GGIIILLIIIAANNNNN!! CCOOONNNNIIEEEE!!!

Super job, folks!!
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook
SharonK
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by SharonK »

My oh my! I nearly fell over when I saw the results this week. I didn't think my entry had any chance at all this time around. A very pleasant surprise indeed. Thank you judges.

Congratulations to others who placed, there was some truly superb writing.
Symphonic
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Symphonic »

Myrna, Betty, Jan, Lisa, Sharon and all the other winners... I was so moved by your wonderful entries this week! I'm truly honored to be listed among you, and truly blessed to be a member of this community.

Congratulations!!!

Carol S.
Kernel of Truth
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Kernel of Truth »

I'll chip in a "me, too!" regarding my placement this week. I didn't think much of my entry or my chances, and I still feel rusty in a big way.

Thanks for the honor, and thanks to the kind commenters.

Now, my entry for this week has problems, so everybody go there and give me your brilliant input, suggestions, ideas, comments, etc.

Oh, which one is it? You'll just have to read them all to make sure and hit mine, won't you, Constant Reader? :mrgreen:
Brenda Kern, formerly BGKERN

Mostly just Brenda
Pat
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Pat »

Whoop! See some of my favies up there!

Enjoy the dance!

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”