To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Question?

General chat, updates and discussion about being a part of the FaithWriters Platinum (500)

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron, Shann

Iam4Him
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Question?

Postby Iam4Him » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:11 am

Sorry to ask another one: :?

How do I turn off the PM notification to my email? I'm here so often, (37 times a day-hehe) I really don't need it. Seems like I saw that option somewhere.

Thanks for any help ahead of time - I might not be able to reply; having trouble in that area. :roll:

Blessings,
Patty

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

itsjoanne

Postby itsjoanne » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Patty - if you're talking about the message boards PM notification, that CAN be turned off. Go to profile here on the boards and scroll down a bit - you can change notify of PM off.

As far as the regular FW PMs (the ones from the main page), I'm pretty sure you CANNOT turn off that notification. Deb may correct me, but I think that's automatic.

Iam4Him

Postby Iam4Him » Fri May 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Pardon me, me-testing

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Return to FaithWriters Platinum (500) General Discussion