To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Sponsoring New Faithwriters 500 Members

General chat, updates and discussion about being a part of the FaithWriters Platinum (500)

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron, Shann

Cinnamon Bear
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Sponsoring New Faithwriters 500 Members

Postby Cinnamon Bear » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm

When I received Scott's e-mail suggesting various ways that we can support Faithwriters, I decided to sponsor a new FW500 member.

To find someone to sponsor I looked through the lists of everyone who placed in the Challenge Editor's Choice during this past quarter. I found no less than nine E.C. winners who are regular contributors to the Challenge but are not yet FW500 members.

I am sure that there must also be many non FW500 members who appear in the weekly top 40 and/or in the top 15 of their level.

I encourage each of you who can afford it, to consider sponsoring one of these individuals who contribute their talent to the Challenge on a regular basis but cannot afford to purchase a 500 membership.

Cinnamon Bear :)

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Writetrack » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:45 pm

Thank you so much for doing this. We appreciate you!
:thankssign

Mystery

Postby Mystery » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Been there, doing that. :wink:
I am a mystery FWer that will change frequently. If you have a guess as to who I am at the moment, then PM me. If you are right, then you get to be Mystery for a bit. 8)

Scribes of Mysteria

Return to FaithWriters Platinum (500) General Discussion