Highest Ranked Entries for CHRISTMAS CARDS

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

ThreeDee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by ThreeDee »

Well, nice job people! Congrats to you too JJJJJOOOOOAAANNNEEE! Right up there in the EC!

And Angela - awesome!! Kevin Ingram - I'm in awe of your placings.... great job - you're headed straight for the top.

Grrrrrrrrrrr- eat Job Everybody

Di Dart
solidjourney
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by solidjourney »

Greetings and Happy New Year!

I have been attempting to read the Writers Challenge Highest Rated Entries and Winners for some of the weeks and pages are coming up saying page 1 of 1 and for one week "Christmas Cards" it states that the info is not available....?

Please clarify.

Thank you.
HE HATH SHEWED THEE, O MAN, WHAT IS GOOD; AND WHAT DOTH THE LORD REQUIRE OF THEE, BUT TO DO JUSTLY, AND TO LOVE MERCY, AND TO WALK HUMBLY WITH THY GOD? (MICAH 6:8- KJV)

...AND THE YOKE SHALL BE DESTROYED BECAUSE OF THE ANOINTING. (ISAIAH 10:27-KJV)

BUT I KNOW HIM: FOR I AM FROM HIM, AND HE HATH SENT ME. (JOHN 7:29- KJV)
Chely
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Moderator

Post by Chely »

solidjourney wrote:Greetings and Happy New Year!

I have been attempting to read the Writers Challenge Highest Rated Entries and Winners for some of the weeks and pages are coming up saying page 1 of 1 and for one week "Christmas Cards" it states that the info is not available....?

Please clarify.

Thank you.
The boards have been acting strange lately, and Scott is working overtime to work out the kinks on a new (and more expensive) server.
So...
If you are just trying to look at the past winners, I suggest going to http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-archives-levels.php and then selecting the level, and then the topic you wish to see.

Hope that helps!

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”