To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Highest Rankings for THE CHURCH

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Dee
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Dee » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:39 am

Congratulations, everyone!

I'm happy to be on the list this week with my story because it was not the kind of story that makes a reader feel good. Not my usual thing, but glad you received it well. Thanks!

thomaslt
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby thomaslt » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:44 pm

I feel blessed to be on this list with so many great entries. Truly a :christmas2 gift this Christmas Season. Thanks, too for the wonderful coments on my latest article. If you were nearer I would give you all a heartfelt :grouphug3

Blessings to you all in the New Year to come :shiney2

Loren
Patience for another is called love
Patience for yourself is called hope
Patience for God is called faith.

Mid

Postby Mid » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my last entry!!! What a special feeling to receive such wonderful words of encouragment...

The Lord bless each and every one of you this season and in the coming New Year. Stay in prayer and watchfulness,

In His Gracious Love,
mid
Make every word count~Mtt.12:37

New Website
The Israel Connection
Twitter

amyk
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Postby amyk » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:06 pm

Wow :shock: I truly feel honored to be in the top 10 in level 1 -there were a lot of entries this week and each one I read really blessed me! Even many not on "any list" really were good and touched me. Even if you didn't get your name on a list this week, keep writing! You are making a difference!

Thank you so much to EACH one who commented on my story, the comments really help each of us to grow.
~Amy Kuncaitis
Author of "Joy in the Morning"
www.joyinthemorningbook.com

gordons4
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby gordons4 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Belated congratulations everyone. I'm a little late in getting to the boards this week -- sorry. :oops:

There were some exceptional entries this week. I was partial to the Christ and the Bride (Church) stories -- so many creative, beautiful stories on the same theme. And I was blown away by the number of really good entries in beginners. The competition is getting tough.

I must say, I am extremely honored by my placement in masters. There are some truly masterful writers, and I am blessed to be learning from the best. This week's story came from me saying, out loud, "I don't know what to write, God," and He answered with "Satan goes to church." :?

Again, big congratulations to all who placed. This was a tough week.

Sheri

Return to Results and Highest Rankings